Will Apple Kick You Out of Apple Podcasts?
Apple recently sent out emails to podcast producers letting them know that in the near future, podcast feeds will need to be secure. How will this affect your podcast especially if it’s not using a secure RSS feed?
Join Ray, Dave, Shawn Thorpe and Allan Tépper to talk about your podcast’s audience, audio quality, podcasting problems in 2018 and more.
- Apple Now “Hosts” 550k+ Podcasts:
- This Map Shows the Most Popular Podcasts in Every State:
Allan Tépper, AllanTepper.com
- LUFS audio standards update for May 2018
- How many LUFS for ideal audio loudness? Why can’t we be friends?
- Do you have a website? Avoid a US$23 million fine before May 25.
- Some company “repurposing” other content and adding ads gets them booted
- How to check if you’re in Google
- File format – are we worried about space and download speeds?
- Apple will soon require secure podcast feeds
- Patreon acquires Kit
You can subscribe to the episode mailing list to get new Rounds delivered to your inbox automatically.
Sign up, if you’d like to appear on a future Round.
Thanks and I can’t wait to see you at the Roundtable!
Subscribe to Podcasters’ Roundtable on YouTube and use the bell icon to set notifications so that you know when we’re live!