Did You Forget to Categorize Your Podcast?
Posted in Uncategorized
If you only chose one category for your podcast when you submitted to Apple Podcasts (you DID submit to Apple Podcasts, right!?) you might be missing out on opportunities to be found.
Roundtablers: Ray Ortega, Dave Jackson, J.J. Merrick, and James Cridland.
- Headliner now has auto-posting to Youtube
- iHeart Reports $64 Million in Podcast Revenue
- The value of assigning multiple (Apple Podcast) categories
- YouTube gets serious about podcasting
- Podcast transcripts why and when
- Advertising a Podcast, Part 1
You can subscribe to the episode mailing list to get new Rounds delivered to your inbox automatically.
Sign up, if you’d like to appear on a future Round.
Thanks and I can’t wait to see you at the Roundtable!